Here’s to the Great Men and Women Serving Our Military
May is designated officially as Military Appreciation Month and includes anniversaries such as Memorial Day (the last Monday of May), Military Spouse Appreciation Day (the Friday before Mother’s Day), and Armed Forces Day (the third Saturday in May) as well as Victory in Europe Day on May 8 each year.
Auto Expo wishes to salute and acknowledge our active military and their spouses, Reserve military and spouses, and Veterans and spouses with our Military Appreciation Program. This program occurs all year, not just on Memorial Day or even Military Appreciation Month! Eligible military personnel will receive a $500 credit toward their down payment if they purchase a vehicle from our on-site inventory and finance with Auto Expo Financial Services.
Here are some details on our program — contact us here at Auto Expo for full details and conditions:
Who is eligible?
- U.S. Military Active Duty, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Ready Reserve and Retirees, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within one year of separation from active service
What you need
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status
- Spouses must provide Military ID and spouse’s LES
Auto Expo is New York’s largest luxury car dealership, and we select only the finest pre-owned vehicles for our inventory. Each vehicle goes through a careful and thorough inspection process before sale, ensuring you receive a vehicle of the highest quality. We are conveniently located at 46 Northern Blvd in Great Neck. Call us for more information about our Military Appreciation Program or our vehicles at 516-466-2277. We also service all makes and models, so stop by if you need quality service!